Thursday, March 13, 2008

FUCKING CORNY ASS BBM ICONS!!!


I don't know who invented these things or who's the dickhead that put everyone on, but THE NEW CORNY ASS ICONS ON YOUR BBM ARE SOFT!!!! I understand that people want to keep up with the jones' and make things look cool, but I honestly feel that people are just playing themselves! Maybe i'm angry cause no one has sent them to me. Maybe i'm upset because someone did send them to me and I couldn't figure out how the fuck to work it. But regardless it's mad corny to have 7 fucking lightening bolts by your name or a black heart. So people step your games up and be original. There's nothing wrong with the ol' thumbs up or sick face....
Keep it PHunky....Love From Above,
Juanito Famoso

1 comment:

fake nick weil said...

☃ ☊ ☑★☆ ☏v☇☬ ☁☂♘♡

Clicky Web Analytics