Sunday, April 13, 2008

Coke, The new weight gain drug?


I have recently been privy to find myself in the majestic company of fat bearded girls who blow tons of cocaine while they play music, which I must say is also in addition to these scruffy white nostriled broads themselves, really good. It's pretty crazy that even though their cocaine use is kind of, well sort of, out of control, it aids them greatly in their art. One young lady in particular named Elizabeth Rowld, Lizzy to her friends is one of the more talented bearded ladies I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her journey began when she developed an alias for herself, which she has asked me to refrain from mentioning, so that she could develop a line of t-shirts and baseball hats while reinventing herself for the world to eat up with a silver spoon. As a fan of the fashion and music world I must say that stylistically both Lizzy's spring line and music are ahead of their time. I would encourage Lizzy to keep on creating and also to do enough coke to kill an elephant so that if she were to pass on, she would truly be remembered as a martyr in true rock and roll fashion BADASS sense. Rock on Lizzy!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics