Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PARIS IS SO ILL!!!!


Hello All,
MfGat's founder and chief has taken a week abroad to gay Paris, with two good friends to explore whatever this city has to offer. I have so many photos, but the buffer that left her camera at my house forgot to leave a battery, charger and computer USB cord, so you will have to wait. All I can say is that we are definitely keeping it very funky. We;re making a short film, My boys Barney Kulok and Sebastian Bear-McClard have an opening at Hussenot Gallery (one of the biggest galleries in Paris), and a few beautiful babes I know from NYC are over here enjoying a semester abroad,

Best Things I've Seen So Far:
1) Everybody during the day walks around with a baguette. No joke.
2) We went to some gaudy art party, where I told two French babes I was Kid Rocks son. They were totally into it, even though Kid Rock and I are about 9 years apart.
3) A little black girl in a pink fur suit cursing at a Chinese woman in French, I had no idea what the argument was about or even if it was an argument, but it was mad ill to look at.
4) A book of street sticker art, that shouted out Baron Von Fancy, Pegleg, and Lola.
5) Sebo's Muscles.
6) A store called "Fanny Fouks"!!!!! (I have pictures to prove it) It was so dope.
7) The bar across from our hotel in French means "The Male Room" it's so gay, and every night when I come home when I have had too many chardonays, I debate walking in and acting a fool....I probably will one night.
8) My friend Lauren's Butt.

People I have been here for 48 hours and it has already gotten epic.Check back in a few days.

Bon Nuit,

Monsieur Famous

1 comment:

fake nick weil said...

I was beginning to thing you had forgotten about MFGaT. need to see the fanny fouks pic. you are totally gonna get it in the butt at the MAIL room. step up your game and post some flicks. i am gonna put up pics from aspen/la and we will tag both "travel." btw, i am working on designing a logo for the blog. i love you

Clicky Web Analytics