Monday, July 7, 2008

HEY THERE YOU LIL' NUMBNUTTED BASTARDS!!!

After an interesting year both personally and professionally it seems as though I've undergone several life changing experiences both sad and jubilant that have most definitely shaped my seemingly bizarre outlook of the past, present and future. However, what I would like to really share with you little buddies without sounding dramatic is that sometimes when you turn your back on reality, your imagination will show you exactly what it is that you've been yearning for. I watched one of my heroes play live for the first time about a month ago and it truly was an event that culminated a real "rollercoaster" of a year by proving to me that even if things seem shitty, they can always change for the better. Here's an interview with him and his new bandmates snubbing some geek of an internet reporter chick at Coachella 2008. While I don't totally agree with their attitudes, (they do come off as seemingly pretentious although it is my belief that they are just humble/bashful) I do believe that true artists let their work speak for themselves and that anything they say in an interview may or may not in some way, shape or form degrade the quality of their genius otherwise.... blah blah blah too much downers and red wine.... Enjoy

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics