Monday, September 15, 2008

We Are All Dead And I Blame EB!!

Myself, Famous, and Munson were all killed,  one by one, at the Blood St. show on friday.  I knew that would be where we would die and I didnt want to go.  But sure enough, as soon as the show was over we predictably went outside to smoke.  i was the first to go down.  Shortly after i lit up  a small Asian girl in a hat approached me. "Nick?" she said.  i am a drunk and constantly forget meeting people so i assumed she had met me during a black out. Squirt Squirt Squirt. Right in the face.  and it was over.  I texted jonny and munson feverishly but to no avail.  Famo fell next followed shortely by John M. 
But oh well.  The BS Boys put on an awesome show and sold out Pianos. Completely sold out.  I heard some guys saying eh had flown in just for teh show and they wouldnt let him pay.  pretty cool i think.CONGRATS GUYS!! you still suck

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics