Friday, March 14, 2008

ALL MY EX'S LIVE IN TEXAS -SXSW THREE BESTS!!




This weekend, in Austin Texas as most of you know, is one of this countries largest music festivals South by South West or SXSW (I love dropping acronyms, makes me feel important). If you are one of the many thousand of people I know who had the fucking means to get to Austin, than there are three bands you should definitely check out...
'Team Facelift'  'The High Class Elite'  and "Chief"
Two of the bands are NYC born and bread, and both share the same on stage shenanigans that will make your mother feel like the first time she got her back blown out. Chief is definitely the band you see when you're on your cool out, with amazing original music and beautiful harmonies, they are a band that will make you feel like kissing someone. 
Facelift is the epitome of "Dance Rap" something they have invented, and something they do well. They are 100% one of the most talented groups I know and they will be killing it on the Red Bull bus all weekend playing shows, doing drugs, and probably finger blasting your sister. If you can go see them anywhere be smart and do so!
The High Class Elite, are another NYC band that brings me back to the days of the New York Dolls and the glam rock era. Headed by my boy Franco V, this bands energy will surely get the crowd warmed up, and if you are standing by the front of the stage, BE CAREFUL! Franco is not shy to kiss a man, dive on your head, or kick over a table and spill 9 drinks on your dick (yes this did happen to me). With beautiful back up singers, and 4 of the coolest and talented motherfuckers I know backing him up, Franco V and The High Class Elite will surely make you smile.
Chief is a melodic foursome from Cali that will take you back to the times of CSNY, and make you appreciate the art of Rock n Roll. They are not as wild as the other bands, in fact most of there music is pretty slow paced, but when you hear it you will understand exactly what I am talking about.
So fuck you to everyone who got to go down there, i'm jealous, and wish I was there. But enjoy it for me!! ALSO, I don't know when and where any of these bands are playing down there, but thats not my fucking job! If you are down there figure it out for yourself ding dong!
 Shout out to Patty & Jake, my niggas from the River City Rebels. Oh and E.B. my brother, he down there to.
Love From Above,
Famous

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics